Resolute Business Manager
Control Your Cash Flow with Resolute Business Manager
Resolute Business Manager allows you to manage your business and its cash flow where and when you need. With features like real-time balance reporting, account transfer and alert options, Resolute Business Manager can save you both time and money while improving the overall management of your finances. Plus, Resolute Business Manager complements our other treasury management solutions.
Ready to seize the many advantages of Resolute Business Manager? Call us at 419.868.1750 to get started.
Resolute Business Manager allows you to:
Manage Your Accounts
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Initiate stop payments and view stop payment history.
- Send secure messages to your banker.
- Maximize your interest earning potential and avoid overdrafts with account balance alerts.
View Account Activity
- Create and save activity reports.
- Get instant updates on balances and transactions.
- View and download check and deposit slip images.
- View balance and float reports.
- Gain quicker access to your account statement and speed up your reconciliation process with online access to account statements with download capability.
- Download account information into financial management solutions such as Quicken® and QuickBooks® products.
View our Loan Payment Tutorial
- View, print or save easy-to-view statements, which are delivered immediately after the statement date.
- We will archive up to 540 days of eStatements for you.
For more information about eStatements, see the eStatements Frequently Asked Questions.
Want to enroll in eStatements? Check out this step-by-step guide.
Pay Bills Online
- Pay bills from multiple accounts.
- Send single or recurring payments.
- Make person-to-person electronic payments.
- Receive summary bills electronically with eBill.
- Set up multi-user entitlements for employees.
- Automatically delegate payment tasks to employees.
- Send payroll deposits to employees electronically.1
Enroll for Bill Payment Services1 online by logging into Resolute Business Manager and clicking on the “Bill Pay” tab. Check out our bill pay demo here:
Please visit our Resources Page for the system requirements for any of our online services, online security and privacy of your information or to see a copy of Resolute Bank’s Online Banking Services Agreement.
1. There may be additional fees for these services. Please contact your Treasury Management Sales Officer for clarification.