Choose the Home Loan Solution You Seek and the Service You Expect.
Whether you are looking to purchase a new home, make renovations to your existing home or just want to refinance, Resolute Bank has solutions designed for a variety of needs. Along with competitive rates, our exceptional service sets us apart. Take comfort in knowing that our friendly and experienced Mortgage Loan Officers will guide you throughout the entire lending process. In addition to the programs listed here, we offer VA Home Loans and Reverse Mortgage options.
Ready to see if you qualify? CLICK HERE
Quick, Simple Preapproval Process
If house hunting is top of mind, it’s important that you secure a preapproval letter first. At Resolute Bank, we can provide same-day preapprovals. Simply provide a photo ID, social security number and proof of income for the individuals who will be purchasing the home. Your preapproval letter is good for 60 days.
Benefits of Getting a Preapproval Letter Before You Start House Hunting
- We’ll help you understand what you can afford, so you can start the house-hunting process with an accurate price range in mind.
- Having a preapproval letter in hand will ensure you can promptly put an offer on the house of your dreams. It’s a critical step for showing the seller that you’re a serious, legitimate buyer.
- A preapproval letter sets you up for success in the beginning of the loan approval process by prompting you to start getting your financial information in order.
Please Contact us to discuss any questions about the preapproval process or to find the right home mortgage or loan solution for you. You can also call 419.868.1750 to get started.
Home Purchase Loans
Resolute Bank offers a variety of purchase-money mortgage programs. A knowledgeable Mortgage Loan Officer will help you select the right program for your unique needs. Our offerings include:
- No down payment USDA Guaranteed rural housing loans
- No down payment VA Home Loans for qualified veterans
- $100 down payment HUD REO program loans
- 3% down payment conventional home loans
- 3.5% down payment FHA home loans
- 3.5% down payment FHA 203(k) rehabilitation home loans
- 10% down payment jumbo loans (No PMI)
- Loan programs for manufactured and modular homes
- Loan programs for condominiums and cooperative units
- Loan programs for second homes and vacation homes
- Loan programs for investment properties
- Loan programs for self-employed borrowers
- Loan programs for real estate investors
- Single-close construction-to-permanent home loans
Home Refinance Loans
Resolute Bank’s home refinance programs are designed to help lower your interest rate, shorten the term of your current mortgage or consolidate your debt. Here are some of the home refinance options we offer:
- VA 100% Financing Cash-Out Loans— Tap into 100% of the available equity in your home to pay off debts or to take cash out. Our VA 100% financing cash-out loan may be available even if you have already taken out a second mortgage or a home equity line of credit.
- FHA Streamline Refinance Loans — Homeowners with an existing FHA mortgage can reduce their rate or change to new beneficial terms with minimal paperwork and qualification requirements and without the need for an appraisal. This is a simplified process to improve your current mortgage.
- Conventional Cash-Out Refinance Loans — This program allows qualified homeowners to tap into the available equity in the home and receive cash for whatever their needs may be. Pay off higher interest rate debts, student loans, credit cards, second mortgages, etc., into a new single mortgage payment.
- Conventional Rate/Term Refinance Loans — This program allows qualified homeowners to reduce their interest rate and/or change the terms of their current mortgage.
Home Renovation and Construction-to-Permanent Financing
If you want to update your home or build a new one completely, a Resolute Bank Construction Lending Specialist can assist you with finding the right financing option. Some of our popular programs include:
- The HomeStyle® Renovation Mortgage — This is a convenient and economical way for borrowers considering moderate home improvements to make repairs and renovations with a single-close first mortgage, rather than a second mortgage or home equity line of credit. This program is available for home purchases and refinancing.
- FHA 203(k) Rehabilitation Mortgage — If you want to buy a home that needs repair or finance repairs to your current home, the Section 203(k) loan program by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) may be a good option for you. This program allows you to finance the purchase of a house—or refinance your current mortgage—and include the cost of its repairs through a single mortgage.
- Construction-to-Permanent Mortgage — Looking to build a new home from scratch? Save time and money with our single-close construction-to-permanent home loan financing program. Financing is available for stick-built, modular and manufactured homes. Combinable with several no and low down payment programs, often no mortgage payments are required until construction is complete. Additionally, the permanent home loan may be closed before the home is built.
Contact us to discuss the right home mortgage or loan solution for you. Or you may call 419.868.1750 to get started.
HomeStyle® is a registered trademark of Fannie Mae.
Mortgage Loan products subject to application and credit approval. NMLS ID # 531629