We’ve Designed Savings Solutions to Support Your Growth.
Saving for the future is a critical part of any financial plan. Whether you want to prepare for medical expenses, a child’s tuition or your next vacation, Resolute Bank has a solution for you. Our savings accounts offer competitive interest rates and low fees. Plus, we offer great service! Our attentive team will help you feel supported as you set your financial goals.
Our Client Experience Associates are here to recommend a savings strategy based on your specific needs. Call us today at 419.868.1750 to get started. Or simply click below so we may contact you.
Here are a few of our savings options:
Personal Money Market Account1,5,7
Our Personal Money Market Account allows you to seamlessly earn interest while saving up for life’s big and small moments. Avoid the $20.00 monthly fee by maintaining an average collected balance of $25,000.
Optimum Money Market Account1,2,5,7
Looking for a competitive rate but tired of the gimmicks? This account offers Resolute Bank checking account holders a premium interest rate at all times—not just for a promotional period. There aren’t any expiration dates here. This is a straightforward, optimal way to save money.
Personal Savings Account1,3,5,7
Whether you are saving for a home project or you simply want to be prepared for the unexpected, our Personal Savings Account allows you to earn interest while setting money aside. We assess a $5 service charge for each withdrawal transaction over six per month, and there is a $5 minimum balance fee for balances below $250. The minimum opening deposit is $100.
Also ask us about our savings accounts for minors, which have no minimum balance fee and earn the same rate as our Personal Savings Account. This is a wonderful way to encourage your kids to start saving for their future today!
Through Resolute Bank’s Health Savings Account, you can make qualified medical transactions with free Visa® Debit Card access. This interest-bearing account requires a minimum opening deposit of $100 and has a $3.00 monthly maintenance fee. See our Health Savings Account Page for more information.
Certificates of Deposit/IRA's1,5
Certificates of deposit, or CDs, allow you to generate more interest than a standard savings account. Non-special certificate of deposit terms range from 90 days to 60 months and require a minimum opening deposit of $5,000.
19 Month Certificate of Deposit1,5,6
Annual Percentage Yield
- Please contact a Client Experience Associate for our current rates and other information including service fees.
- Rates effective as of May 17, 2018 and subject to chage without notice. Personal checking account required to waive monthly service fee and earn premium rates. Offer not valid for businesses, institutional or public funds.
- To qualify for the Children's Savings Account, the custodian must be a Resolute Bank Ideal Checking, Choice Checking, Select Checking, Personal Money Market, or Optimum Money Market Account holder.
- HSA account holders must be in a High Deductible Health Care Plan, consult your tax advisor or www.irs.gov for more information regarding your eligibility to enroll in a Health Savings Plan or High Deductible Health Care Plan.
- FDIC insured to the maximum allowed by law. Penalty for early withdrawal.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) assumes certificate of deposit is held for 19 months. Rate is effective 02/23/2018 and is subject to change without notice. Offer not valid for institutional investors or public funds.
- You may make up to six (6) transfers or withdrawals from your account each statement cycle for the purpose of transferring funds to another account at Resolute Bank or making pre-authorized, automatic, or telephonic transfers to other institutions or transfers or withdrawals made by check, debit card, or other similar order by you made payable to third parties. You may make unlimited withdrawals by mail, messenger, ATM, in person or by telephone (via check mailed to the depositor.) If you exceed the withdrawal limits described above, your account will be assessed a $5.00 Excess Withdrawal Fee per withdrawal. Money Market Accounts are subject to Regulation D, please consult your Deposit Agreement and Truth in Savings Disclosure for more information.